Join Us for Palm Sunday, Holy Week, and Easter
- Palm Sunday: a reenactment of Jesus’s triumphant entry into Jerusalem on Sunday, March 25 at 9:45 am (early!).
- Bilingual Maundy Thursday Service, including food/handwashing, soup and bread, and remembering Jesus’s last meal with his disciples on Thursday, March 29 at 6:30pm
- Bilingual Good Friday Service at Sycamore on Friday, March 30 at 7 pm. On “God’s Friday” God’s love wrapped itself around Jesus, even as he was crucified. Go “deep” this day so that the heights of your joy Easter may be even higher.
- Pancake Breakfast, Easter Sunday, April 1, starting at 8:00, followed by sale of crafts from the Women’s Fellowship and kurimanju (yay!) from Fujinkai. The Praise Hula Group will perform during our bilingual service at 11. Invite your friends!
- There will be an Easter Egg Hunt about noon after the worship service.